CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Manager – Melbourne - 3959
Salary: $140,000 DOE
Position: Full Time
Here is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a talented and experienced Project Manager to join a busy team in Melbourne. As a Project Manager, you will manage a diverse range of utility projects and be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional and innovative outcomes for our clients. Our client is a leading civil contractor delivering utility infrastructure projects for the past 41 years. With projects based across Victoria, they have a solid pipeline of local projects in the delivery and maintenance of utility infrastructure.
The company is big enough to deliver incredible work at scale. And small enough for it to mean so much more. They want to challenge, grow and win, together. They provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia delivering major, cutting-edge projects across our chosen markets underpinned by a focus on sustainability, renewables and technology.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Project Manager, you will work on a diverse range of projects alongside a strong and passionate team delivering exceptional and innovative solutions to clients. Day to day you will oversee site works and be responsible for program scheduling, cost control, procurement as well as supporting the Project Manager to ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
Being a Project Manager with them is different. Here’s why:
Make great projects work
- Our Client is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 40 years’ experience. They are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
See your impact. Know it matters
- You thrive on technically challenging projects and your safety-first approach will help our client deliver essential work that enables communities to thrive. Your efforts and achievements will be visible to all. And you’ll never just be a number.
Imagine your best career. Now realise it
- At the heart of the business are connected teams of talented people. They get a kick out of ‘owning it’ and challenging the status quo. The company is growing fast and exploring ‘new’, so our people are too. There are so many opportunities to be created and taken. Find and follow your path and accelerate your career.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- You will be a natural problem solver and someone who likes to challenge the status quo. You are the type of Project Manager that seeks out innovation and is always looking for a safer, more cost-effective or technically robust way of delivering projects.
- Experience as a Project Manager in civil construction
- Strong background in delivering underground utilities and services projects
- Excellent relationship building, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Strong commitment to safety, which is always our first priority.
- Excellent Salary: From $140,000 DOE + Super
- Sponsorship available to the right candidate
- Company vehicle
- Short-term accommodation is a possiblity
- Opportunity to work and grow with a leading civils contractor
- Mentorship and Career progression
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: