IT & Marketing
Location: Ireland Dublin 15
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Salary: €60- €80k
Currently looking for experienced PMs for Design and Build Contracts for Frameworks procured with Irish Water and ESB. Project Durations at between 3-5 years, with possible extensions to these frameworks.
- Been Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments, with particular attention to urban environments
- Experience with UK or Irish Water Standards (Potable & Foul) or ESB/UK Power Utility Standards.
- Has experience with MEICA (Mech & Elec) , HDD and non-invasive methodologies
- Has experience with structures, buildings and general civils, associated with the Water or Power Industry i.e Steel framed buildings, or RC structures.
- Commercially aware of projects costs, and reporting to Contracts Department and experience with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of Contract. Experience with detailing cost to complete values, and claims narratives.
- Liaising and corresponding with Client and Client Representative to continue with delivery of projects, and building of relationships.
- Design and Construct Experience with extensive knowledge of review of drawings with a high level of detail, for Value Engineering or Efficient Design
- Study design briefs and prepare proposed design packs from Concept to Detailed designs, with Input into Environmental, Archaeology and other associated aspects
- Good leadership skills and communication with multiple levels of staff, departments, Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors