CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Managers – Multiple Regions
Location: Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania
Salary: $160,000 - $220,000
Position: Full Time
With a vast number of live and upcoming projects throughout Australia (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania), our client is looking to hire Project Managers at varying levels.
The company is one of the most recognised energy infrastructure names in Australia and builds, operates and maintains major energy infrastructure assets nationwide. They delivers a wide range of engineering, project management, construction, operations and maintenance services to Power and Gas asset owners. With a diverse workforce of over 1,700 people in Australia, the company is growing rapidly and is set to double revenue over the next 5 years.
Typical projects range between $5m-$50m (although projects $50m-$100m+ are common), primarily across substations (greenfield build or brownfield asset replacement) and transmission line construction / life extension work.
Successful candidates will manage the entire project lifecycle from inception to completion, responsible for the safe, cost effective provision of service that meets the client requirements, KPI’s and financial targets set out at tender stage. Project Managers have flexibility between working from site and regional offices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the Project Delivery Team in all aspects and coordinate high risk and/or high value maintenance and construction projects.
- Be accountable for preparation of cost estimates including planning, coordination and management of labour, material and capital resources to provide a safe, cost effective, and high quality result.
- Drive projects to key performance indicators including HSEQ, risk, schedule, cost, scope and client expectation.
- Follow company Project Management Methodologies, work to adopt best practice in project management and continually seek opportunities to improve the ‘status quo’.
- Have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the project across all phases of the project lifecycle – from initiation to close, including engaging/managing clients and stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Successful candidates must have a technical qualification relating to the industry (bachelor degree or equivalent), with extensive project management experience in the delivery of high voltage power projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and SAP is advantageous.
- Experience in both Greenfield and Brownfield substation or lines construction projects would be highly desirable.
- Candidates will showcase the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team, drive the project towards milestones and develop the capability of the team.
- Must display excellent communication skills and be able to develop excellent working relationships with both the client, and other stakeholders.
- Salary (10 years plus post grad): $160,000 -$220,000
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: