CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Quantity Surveyor (Consultancy)- Perth - 4958
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Position: Full Time
Our client is Australia’s largest privately owned Quantity Surveying and Project Management firm. Based in Perth, you will be involved in delivering outstanding results to our clients through the delivery of bespoke and market leading Quantity Surveying services.
You will work on a variety of interesting projects in sectors such as Health, Residential, Aviation, Sports & Leisure, Education, Commercial, Civic and Justice.
Role and Responsibilities
- Measurement of quantities in assisting the preparation of estimates cost plans and bills of quantities.
- Provide assistance to quantity surveyors in undertaking contract administration services including measurement of variations and preparation of progress claims.
- Provide assistance to the Quantity Surveying team for any post contract work as directed
- To undertake work within the prescribed timeframes and complete estimates to the prescribed accuracies
- Maintain open communication with all staff, this will assist in your own training
- Ensure efficient time management and that your deadlines have been meet
- Prepare post contract certificates including variation resolution
- Provide assistance in preparation of tax depreciation schedules.
- Provide assistance in preparation of bank reports.
- Assist in project cost analysis and input into preparation of cost data bases.
- Assist is Quality Assurance requirements including documentation and assistance with internal audit requirements.
- Provide assistance as necessary in filing and administration tasks around the office.
- Actively demonstrate behaviours consistent with company values at all times Other duties as reasonably be expected to be performed by a Quantity Surveyor.
Statutory Requirements – WH&S, QA & Group Standards
Maintain the quality of work by complying with:
- Employee Handbook
- The Code of Conduct
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- IT Policy
- Quality Assurance procedures
- Adhere as directed to the current business plan and workload requirements
- Assist in maintaining team cohesiveness and resolving any particular conflicts within the team.
- Give regular and reliable feedback to team and management
- Reward and praise good teamwork
- Promote a healthy climate of communication including information sharing
- Find opportunities to cooperate with members of other groups
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the technical aspects of your role and have the ability to share and distribute this knowledge with other team members.
- Commit to continual professional development and learning on relevant technological, business and human relationship matters.
- All business development and client contact work is required to be recorded in the Company’s Client Relationship (CRM) system.
- Any other duties the client may reasonably require you to perform.
- $80-$110k AUD + superannuation.
- Sponsorship available- ideally looking for candidates with visa already with the view to sponsor after 6 months.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact ala[email protected] or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: