CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Quantity Surveyor – Meath - 3652
Position: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record. You will join our client’s experienced team working on a large civil project in County Meath. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Commercial Director and project team and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
The company offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role.
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferably Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in water infrastructure projects would be a distinct advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits depending on experience
If you feel you are a suitable candidate please apply via the link with your CV and a cover letter. Successful candidates will contacted for initial screening interviews in the coming weeks.
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here