CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Quantity Surveyors – all Ireland - 4987
Location: All counties
Salary: Highly competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
NexVentur works with a large number of leading construction companies around Ireland. We are currently looking to hire qualified Quantity Surveyors on their behalf.
Roles available in:
Choose where you want to work. Excellent opportunities for career progression in a thriving industry.
Multiple roles available for all levels of seniority.
Role and responsibilities
Generally the role would require:
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects
- Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately
- Managing standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements
- Supervising and managing the accurate and timely project delivery reporting
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals
- Attending meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations
- Methodical, conscientious and organized, works to deliver high standards
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
- Competitive salary and package DOE
- Additional perks depending on company placement
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact mar[email protected] or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: