ADMIN & HR
Recruitment Administrator – Roosky
Location: Co. Roscommon
Position: Full Time
We invite enthusiastic individuals with strong Project Management experience to apply to join our Mechanical Engineering client. You will be based around Dublin or Mayo, with one – two days in the office and the rest in the field.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support to the recruitment team
- Assist with preparation of advertisements and posting job vacancies on job boards and websites
- Emailing candidates new starter paperwork
- Updating weekly timesheets & payroll administration
- Weekly invoicing – experience in Xero highly advantageous
- Completing relevant paperwork for candidate compliance
- Assist with screening candidates and organising interviews
Skills and Experience
- Third level degree in desirable but not essential
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced office environment
- Apply now with CV for more information on the role
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: