ADMIN & HR
Recruitment Consultant – Melbourne
Salary: AUS $80,000-$100,000 DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is a leading generalist recruitment business known for a high level of professionalism, ability to deliver to customers’ needs and for putting people first. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for attracting and managing contractor talent pools. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have outstanding training and career development opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for delivering candidate management activities including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting suitable personnel in the Civil, Domestic and Commercial Construction industry.
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Talent pooling
- Working with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Complete recruitment reporting to ensure compliance
- Keeping regular contact with current and prospective talent
- Writing and advertising positions through various advertising means
- Conducting reference checks and where required, overseeing the submission of relevant clearances
- Processing contracts of employment
Skills & Requirements
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in an end to end fast-paced recruitment role
- Experience using CRM’s
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Salary: AUS$ 80,000-$100,000 DOE
- Commission pay
- Access to further education and training.
- Team building with quarterly networking functions
- End of month drinks/social events
- Monthly casual Fridays
- Massive focus on personal branding
- With a sister branch relocating people from Ireland and the U.K to Australia there are employment opportunities overseas, fly with travel partners at reduced flight costs plus many other group employee perks.
- A culture of celebrating success and a huge focus on culture and flexible work environment
If interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan [email protected], or phone 087 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
* Please NoteOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted
By applying for this position, you consent to your Personal Information being collected, held, used, and disclosed by Eire Workforce Solutions Pty, Ltd