CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Refrigeration Technician – Sydney - 4252
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is urgently looking to recruit a Refrigeration Technician for a well-established refrigeration company in Sydney. The role of Refrigeration Technician is to install, test, service and repair commercial and industrial refrigeration plant and equipment.
To be successful you will have a minimum of 3 years industrial (ammonia) refrigeration experience, display the ability to fault-find, be able to demonstrate well-developed communication and customer service capabilities as well as the ability to work autonomously as well as a team environment with a commitment to WHS in the workplace.
Our client delivers comprehensive design and construction solutions to a variety of clients, big and small. With established offices throughout Australia and New Zealand, the company employs more than 300 employees, offering competitive, refined solutions to tender markets, and direct to the client.
As an industry leader over the past 30 years, the company has a reputation for excellence and professionalism and focuses on delivering smarter, more cost-effective and intelligent solutions to clients, while always looking towards their next project together.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage on the job safety of tasks related to preventive maintenance and breakdown response of refrigeration plant and equipment including plant room and workshops.
- Under instruction from Service Coordinator, carry out preventive maintenance of refrigeration systems by performing routine checks and reporting status/running conditions of refrigeration plant and equipment.
- Trouble-shoot refrigeration plant and equipment malfunctions, diagnose problems and perform repairs to faulty refrigeration plant and equipment.
- Conduct minor installation of refrigeration plant and equipment.
- Source and order materials required for the operation and repair of refrigeration plant and equipment as required.
- Remove and dispose of all rubbish caused by works and ensure customer sites are kept clean and tidy.
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilised, time expended and type of work performed via simPRO job management software.
Plant & Equipment
- Carry out inspection of TTRA plant and equipment as required.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of TTRA plant and equipment as required.
- Manage inwards and outwards movements of TTRA plant and equipment as required.
- Carry out Cylinder Tests and complete and maintain records as required.
- Carry out vehicle audits on TTRA fleet as required.
Health & Safety
- Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment by:
- Reporting all accidents and hazards
- Avoiding unsafe work practices at work
- Meeting the strategies and goals of the TTRA WHS Manual
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years industrial (ammonia) refrigeration experience
- Trade Qualifications equivalent to UEE32211 Certificate III in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration; and
- A valid Refrigerant Handling Licence; and
- A valid NSW/Irish Drivers Licence
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Sponsorship available for the right candidates
- Full IT package
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: