ADMIN & HR, IT & Marketing
Senior Consultant – Tech Recruitment
Location: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Position: Full Time
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience in recruiting for the technology sector? We have an excellent opportunity for someone is driven to hit targets and looking to progress their career. Our client is a leading Australian recruitment agency that specialises in tech recruiting. Sponsorship opportunity for the right candidate, commission structure, PLUS you can choose your place of work: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne offices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operates within one (or two) key verticals
- Directly recruits and resources candidates for client requirements as required
- Is committed to achieving and exceeding target/budget numbers as agreed with Director
- Responsible for business development activities with clients and key candidates
- Will often be the main point of contact for clients within vertical and must always represent the company in-line with company values and always be conscious of how actions can impact reputation of both Consultant and the company
- Utilises existing relationships to assist other consultants in developing new clients and candidates that will in turn contribute positively to revenue generation
- Actively networks in the community to build relationships and promotes the brand at professional groups, events, and gatherings
- Assists Director and Recruitment Team to develop and execute a strategic target marketing plan to prospect and build a pipeline of potential new clients to drive revenue
- Also responsible for managing contractors
- If required, successfully directs, mentors and trains Talent Consultant(s) in day-to-day activities
- Will usually be training to become a Principal Consultant or Associate Director
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Needs to demonstrate the following prior to advancing to Principal Consultant or Associate Director:
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to negotiate with clients, candidates and contractors
- Ability to present and sell business solutions and services to both existing and new clients
- Maintains high levels of integrity and commitment to delivering the highest-quality service to clients and prioritises clients’ best interests
- Aptitude for staff management, and/or strong leadership skills
- Ability to recruit and resource candidates for client requirements as required
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Assists with responses to tenders and delivers presentations to clients
- Consistently hits budget each quarter as a Senior Consultant for a minimum 18-month period
- Track record of successfully cross-selling into other verticals and consistently inviting other consultants to client visits where relevant
- Demonstrates all company values and guiding behaviours
- Sponsorship possibilities available
- Competitive salary
- Commission structure
- Your choice of locations: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: