CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Senior Contract Administrator/QS – Sydney - 3965
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Contract Administrator/Quantity Surveyor in Sydney for our client, a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure. They are a multi-disciplined Contractor with the capability to deliver on all aspects of their projects. They have recently been awarded some Sydney’s most exciting infrastructure projects therefore they are growing the team.
Experience in Civil and Construction is preferable however the company believes that a variety of knowledge and experience will develop the team as a whole.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with the procurement of subcontractors including preparing, issuing, adjudicating, recommending & awarding subcontract and supply agreements with detailed input from engineering & construction team.
- Preparation and submission of progress claims and ensuring their timely payment.
- Subcontract management including receipt and processing of subcontract interim payment claims & final accounts.
- Process claims for variations and additional entitlement to time & money.
- Prepare, submit & agree contractual claims for time & money.
- Manage and participate where necessary in the preparation, submission & agreement of variations.
- Advise the project management team on contractual issues & initiate correspondence.
- Prepare, review & submit reports to prescribed timescales (including equipment and cost reports).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Commercial Law.
- Intermediate level of experience in a similar role, having worked for construction contractor companies in Australia/abroad
- Experience with procurement of subcontract packages.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of contract management, program financial management, risk and opportunity management, performance reporting, budget preparation and administration on major infrastructure projects.
- Candidates with experience working on infrastructure construction projects are encouraged to apply.
- A high level of technical and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with your ability to liaise confidently with a variety of internal and external stakeholders will be highly regarded.
- A result driven and collaborative approach to work.
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: