CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Galway - 4974
Salary: Highly competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is working with our Fit-out & Construction partner to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a series of refurbishment projects in Galway & Dublin. The job will be based in the HQ in Galway City.
Role and responsibilities
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately.
- Managing standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements.
- Supervising and managing the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Directors
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attending meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar with min 6+ years’ post Graduate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations.
- Methodical, conscientious and organized, works to deliver high standards.
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Competitive salary and package
- Fully expensed company vehicle, laptop
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact mar[email protected] or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: