ADMIN & HR, IT & Marketing
Senior Talent Consultant – Tech Recruitment
Location: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Position: Full Time
Our client is a leading Australian recruitment agency that specialises in tech recruiting. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Senior Talent Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance their career. Sponsorship opportunity for the right candidate, commission structure, PLUS you can choose your place of work: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne offices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operates within one (or two) key verticals
- Supports at least one Consultant, Senior Consultant and/or Principal Consultant, Associate Director
- Sources candidates for current and up-coming roles, including pipelining and talent mapping of the market
- Mentors talent consultants within their team and also other teams
- Runs training for new talent consultants
- Will usually be training to become a consultant
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Needs to demonstrate the following prior to advancing to consultant:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrates ability to think commercially and contribute to new business development, including lead generation, gathering of market intelligence and assists Consultant/Senior/Principal Consultant(s)/ADs in new client development
- Ability to understand new technologies and technical concepts
- Able to sell opportunities and services to both existing and new candidates
- Takes the initiative to attend client and contractor meetings with the Associate Director/Consultant they are supporting
- Strong consulting skills and aptitude for negotiating with candidates
- Able to contribute appropriately when attending face-to-face meetings with clients
- Strong presentation and written skills, including the ability to write candidate summary pitches to clients, and job advertisements
- Consistently places 4-5 candidates into perm or contract roles each month
- Builds and updates tear sheets within their vertical
- Demonstrates the ability to step into the 360-degree roles to cover leave periods
- Able to run a client meeting
- Demonstrates the ability to run a 360-degree recruitment process
- Drives social media activity within their vertical
- Attends meet ups within their vertical
- Has completed the Recruitment Juice Consultant Pathway training
- Demonstrates all company values and guiding behaviours
- Sponsorship possibilities available
- Competitive salary
- Commission structure
- Your choice of locations: Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: