CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Senior Technician – Perth - 3740
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is looking for a Senior Technician to join their team. Offering innovative fluid solutions for a wide range of industries and applications they operating from state-of-the-art facilities in Beckenham, Perth, With ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 quality management system certifications, they have built a reputation for excellence in the oil and gas, mining, defense and marine sectors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for health and safety of self and other staff, including reporting hazards and incidents to management
- Conduct activities in accordance with the company documented procedures and policies
- Drive continual improvement activities from a workshop perspective
- Take ownership of company’s responsibility to meet customer expectations by leading and
- commitment to quality
- Direct and clear communication between colleagues and management
- Backup for Workshop Supervisor
- Participate and encourage others to participate in daily pre start meetings as well as
- company / safety meetings
- Ensure all operations are performed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, the Integrated Management System and any statutory laws and regulations
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state, and waste is disposed of appropriately
Day to Day Duties
- Drive Safety Culture in Workshop
- Drive to meet all target goals of time and quality
- Run/ lead jobs onshore and offshore
- Undertake and control service work as required
- Undertake and control project work as required
- Prepare and submit detailed reports as required for work being completed
- Attend courses as required to enable site entry for various customers
- Liaise with clients to ensure all clients requirements are met
- Drive a culture of maintaining a clean and functional workshop
- Drive workshop maintenance tool maintenance
- Train and mentor apprentices and other less experienced technicians.
- Assist with bringing other technicians up to speed by explanation of knowledge
- Drive efficiencies within workshop
- Value add to existing work and promote HEA other services while liaising with customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and Experience
- Trade Certificate – Minimum 7 years experience
- Good Computer Skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here