CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Agent – Meath - 3641
Position: Full Time
Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions our client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Site Agent working on a Civil & Utilities project in County Meath. This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies. The company offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day activity across various sites
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience managing; water infrastructure / heavy civils & public roadwork type projects is essential.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding tickets.
- Managing Safely in Construction training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Competitive salary package
- Additional company benefits based on experience
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here