CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Engineer – Dublin - 4683
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is hiring a Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer for a full-time role on behalf of our civil engineering client in Dublin City.
Role and responsibilities
- Setting out according to design drawings and complying with company setting out procedure
- Valuation surveys with processing-commence surveys and process figures according to QS requests and site conditions
- Comply with company and site-specific Health and Safety protocols and to ensure any health and safety concerns are identified and reported
- Take care of instruments under your control
- To comply with the company’s detailed survey protocols
- Communicate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Cooperating with the contract’s manager, foreman, colleagues, and other contractors and the client’s site management
- Daily record keeping
Skills and Experience
- A third level Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5yrs + experience in a similar role is desirable
- Setting out experience is essential for this position
- Understand the key elements of engineering work on site-setting out, day-to-day surveys, as-built drawings etc.
- Proficient in the use of Total station / GPS
- Proficient in the use of Autocad
- Good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Valid Safe Pass
- €60,000 to €70,000 DOE
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Opportunities for progression into more senior roles
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
NexVentur is a recruitment and relocation agency operating in Australia and Ireland. We have the contacts and contracts with significant clients in both countries to place staff in both countries, specialising in Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin and Hospitality.
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: