CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Engineer – Multiple roles in Sydney
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure. They are a multi-disciplined Contractor with the capability to deliver on all aspects of their projects. They have recently been awarded some Sydney’s most exciting infrastructure projects therefore they are growing the team.
We are hiring Site Engineers who have experience in quality assurance, management, procurement, health & safety, and commercial. Experience in Civil and Construction is preferable however the company believes that a variety of knowledge and experience will develop the team as a whole.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the project scope and assist the Project Manager with the preparation of time and cost effective construction methodologies.
- Assist the Site Supervisor in the organisation of labour and equipment.
- Procure materials and services from Ferrycarrig approved suppliers, or attain approval for a new supplier, as per company procedure.
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure that the construction program is adhered to and updated weekly.
- Assist the Project Manager to liaise with the client’s representative to resolve technical, commercial, and scheduling issues.
- Assist the Project Manager to review and approve subcontract and supplier invoices and claims, raising of Purchase orders on Procore following Ferrycarrig procurement process.
- Assist the Project Manager to monitor the project budget and program and take corrective action where required.
- Assist the Project Manager to submit variation notifications and valuations in accordance with the contract requirements and obtain client approval of the costs within 1 month of the occurrence.
- Ensure that Site Supervisors are managing and supervising subcontract works to ensure compliance with contract requirements and Ferrycarrig policies and procedures.
- Assist the Project Manager to review project specific quality documentation that has been prepared by the HSEQ team and the provision of the same to the Site Supervisor.
- Ensure that all incidents and near misses are reported by the Site Supervisor and assist the Project Manager to prepare an incident report within 48hrs of the event.
- Assist the Project Manager to review project specific WHS documentation that has been prepared by the HSEQ team and the provision of the same to the Site Supervisor.
- Ensure that safety risk assessments are being performed for all activities on-site.
- Ensure that toolbox talks and task observations are being performed on-site as per the frequencies stated in the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Ensure that site activities are compliant with the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Ensure that site activities are compliant with the Contract Environmental Management Plan.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering.
- Experience in quality assurance, management, procurement, health & safety, and commercial
- A result-driven and collaborative approach to work.
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: