CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Engineer – Sydney
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
Position: Full Time
Following a burst of successful strategic growth, our client is looking for a high performing Site Engineer based in Sydney.
The company specialises in design and construction projects throughout Australia. This innovative company works to provide quality project solutions across the aged-care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors. They are a multi-award-winning construction company officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2021 by its employees. For more than 28 years, team members have taken great pride in and been driven by the company purpose of making a positive difference in people’s lives through excellence in construction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Cost forecasting;
- Commercial reporting and liaising with project team members and subcontractors to achieve successful project outcomes;
- Develop and maintain construction programs;
- Implement the procurement strategy, value engineering;
- Maintain the project’s quality, safety and environmental objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant field of study (Engineering, Construction Management etc)
- Previous on-site construction delivery experience
- Clear and articulate communication skills coupled with an ability to manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Competitive Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- Regular formal training and mentorship
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Working in a professional culture
- Well-being programs
- Regular reward & recognition
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: