CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Foreman – Melbourne - 3934
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Following strategic company growth, our client is looking to hire a high-performing Site Foreman to be based in Melbourne. The company specialises in design and construction projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged-care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors. They are a multi-award-winning construction company officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2021 by its employees. For more than 28 years, team members have taken great pride in and been driven by the company purpose of making a positive difference in people’s lives through excellence in construction.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Project Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in overseeing and managing all trades on site
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety and ensure all procedures are monitored
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Manage and coach staff effectively, leading the team in achieving project and personal goals
- Oversee the quality of trade works to ensure the required standard is achieved in all cases
- Schedule and coordinate other site staff (e.g. admin) with priority issues
- Issue site instructions and other correspondence as required to trade contractors and consultants
- Report to the Site Manager on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Trade or tertiary qualification in Building, Construction or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High level ability to read and interpret drawings
- Well-developed planning skills including industry knowledge
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of the work of construction trades and ability to assess quality of workmanship
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- Regular formal training and mentorship
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Working in a professional culture
- Well-being programs
- Regular reward & recognition
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: