CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Manager – Dublin
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Salary: €65,000-€70,000 DOE
Roles & responsibilities
NexVentur is hiring a Site Manager for a fulltime role on behalf of our contracting client to manage multiple sites across Dublin. This contractor focuses primarily on fit-out, refurbishment, private & public sector projects.
- Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards
- Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks
- Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of the site team at all times
- Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Updating and reporting back to Management regularly on progress
The ideal Site Manager will have
- 4+ years’ experience in this role.
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry in Ireland or the UK is required
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
Salary: €65,000 – €70,000 DOE
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here