CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Manager Wind Experience – Perth - 4262
Position: Full Time
Are you a Site Manager with experience in the wind industry experience looking for an exciting adventure working on a new wind farm in Western Australia? Our client is a dynamic company committed to protecting the environment through a strong focus and commitment to the renewable energy industry. Their aim is to be the preferred provider when it comes to building wind farms across Australia. They are a fast-growing family-run business and are looking for the best talented Management to help continue or success to date.
The company values its people and the environment and although they are a relatively new company, they have demonstrated their keenness and commitment by obtaining certification of their management systems to ensure they have in place Internationally Compliant HSEQ Systems to keep their people safe and ensure they provide our clients the best levels of service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure all project supervisors provide required project details to complete project registers to be uploaded into SharePoint i.e. daily dairy, Budget/Cost Trackers, Asset/Equipment Register
- Provide information and documentation for monthly managers meeting presentation.
- Manage project workforce attendance of the weekly and monthly meetings. Assist Operations Manager to develop and deliver the weekly and monthly meetings
- Review rosters and project resource requirements and provide advice on workforce leave management (requests)
- Oversee project daily sign-in, sign-out logs and ensure staff hours align with allocated daily tasks
- Complete ‘Daily Dairy’ to record all daily activities on project, including: Safety incidents, Manpower, Equipment, Installation Activity Completed, Reporting (NCR’s (NCR), Deviations (DI), Troubleshooting (TS), Site instruction (SI), Delays, Additional Comments.
- Ensure any chargeable Delays documented in ‘Daily Diary’ have been communicated to, agreed, and signed off by stakeholders nominated project management
- Ensure any Reporting (NCR’s), Deviations (DI), Troubleshooting (TS), Site instruction (SI) documented in ‘Daily Diary’ have been communicated to, agreed and signed off by stakeholders nominated project management
- Maintain the organisational structure on project
- Maintain Cosmic operational systems at project level – SharePoint & Procore are tidy and up to date
- Ensure that all Cosmic workforce on project is familiar with the companies’ policies and procedures
- Ensure project work force are 100% HSE compliant
- Point of escalation for work force on project for all HSE incidents and activity. Responsible for reporting and escalating all incidents and activity to Operations Manager & HSE Manager
- Collaborate with HSE to develop and deliver the pre-start sessions with safety share (minimum of 1 a daily)
- Collaborate with HSE to develop and deliver the toolbox sessions (minimum of 1 a month)
HR & Recruitment
- Ensure project supervisors are 100% HR compliance
- Promptly manage and report all employee relation cases with Operational Manager
- Point of escalation for all HR incidents and activity on project
- Oversee the onboarding process to ensure a professional introduction to all new starters on project
- Operations & Performance
- Keep track of all operating plans project and raise all delays with solutions.
- Manage all daily operations and planning, including developing ‘Daily Job Task’ register and delegating task to teams
- Hold Site Supervisors accountable to their objectives and general performance.
- Point of communication and escalation to stakeholders onsite
- Improve personnel management (culture & engagement). 1 audit completed on random team member.
- Provide advice and assistance with development of training program and schedule for project.
- Coach and mentor reporting team on skills and knowledge to improve teams’ performance and capability.
- Implement the business plan at project level, as directed by Operations Manager
- Manage Cosmic project roster to ensure smooth procedure and maintain project is adequately resourced.
- Follow governance structure & implement improvements to enable effective stakeholder management, as directed by Operational Manager
- Ensure asset management and compliance on project
- Ensure management of the Cosmic fleet for project:
- Maintenance/Insurances/Registration/Incidents/policies & procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ideally experience working in the wind industry
- Working on-shore wind turbines
- Excellent base salary: $170,000 p/a + Super
- Sponsorship available to the right candidate
- Extra benefots with FIFO work. 3/1 or 26/9 rotation.
- Start date: April/May
- Full IT package
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: