CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Site Project Engineer – Canberra - 4939
Position: Full Time, Permanent
A commercial building company who specialises in complex and challenging projects, delivering innovative and efficient solutions is hiring in Canberra.
Our client has expertise in commercial contracting, construction management and building consultancy services, who encompass a full range of construction types across the private and public sectors from new builds to refurbishments and office fit out.
Role and Responsibilities
Project and site engineers required to:
- Co-ordinate and assist the Project Manager to manage all aspects of building projects to a high standard, achieving safe construction, excellent quality and profitable return.
- Have ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks while keeping professionalism towards clients, suppliers, contracts and staff at all times.
Skills and Experience
- Studying or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or a similar field, it will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in the construction industry with knowledge of commercial projects a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of project management, project administration, client management and ensuring service and business growth is prominent at all stages.
- Excellent communicating, listening and negotiating skills as well as being skilled in MS Project and MS Office Suite.
- Competitive Salary
- Full time permanent position
- Sponsorship available
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Conor with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)86 152 8353
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: