CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Specification Sales Manager – Galway
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 DOE
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is working with our construction & industrial roofing client to recruit a specification sales manager for their HQ located near Galway City. Our client has a great reputation within their industry and a large portfolio of innovative products. You will contribute to the ongoing success of the company and progression opportunities are readily available.
The role would suit specification sales managers, territory sales manager or area sales managers from a manufacturing or technical background. You will have a proven track record of driving sales and contributing to company growth. Applicants must be open to occasional stay away to meet/consult with current and potential clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- To develop and grow the specification side of the business by developing and fostering relationships with specifiers, M&E contractors, architects and other partners.
- The aim will be to introduce the company’s products at the design phase of the project. You will manage your own time and make your own appointments and will ideally be customer facing 3 days per week. 70% to 80% of the role initially will be focused around new business development.
- This is a varied role with a high level of responsibility within an exciting phase of company growth. You will be integral to shape and scope the company’s success in Ireland moving forward. You will join a company who are passionate about their products, value their staff within a great team environment and are truly a brand associated with quality.
Specification Sales Manager Role:
- Develop and grow the specification side of the business
- Introducing company’s products at the design phase of projects
- Establishing and fostering relationships with M&E Contractors, architects, specifiers and other suppliers
- Initially 70-80% New Business Development
- Working closely with a number of internal departments
- Customer facing 3 days per week, arranging own diary and appointments
- Attendance at conferences, seminars, trade shows etc.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as within specification sales (ideally 3 years+)
- Previously worked for a manufacturer, construction or engineering company
- Must have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must be willing to occasionally stay away
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- €60,000-70,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
NexVentur is a recruitment and relocation agency operating in Australia and Ireland. We have the contacts and contracts with significant clients in both countries to place staff in both countries, specialising in Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin and Hospitality.
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: