CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Technician – Perth
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Operating from state-of-the-art facilities in Beckenham, Perth, our client offers innovative fluid solutions for a wide range of industries and applications. With ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 quality management system certifications, they have built a reputation for excellence in the oil and gas, mining, defense and marine sectors. They are now looking for a technician reporting to the workshop supervisor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for health and safety of self and other staff, including reporting hazards and incidents to management
- Conduct activities in accordance with the company documented procedures and policies
- Participate in continual improvement activities from a workshop perspective
- Be aware of company’s responsibility to meet customer expectations by leading and
- commitment to quality
- Effective communication between colleagues and management
- Participate in daily pre start and company/ safety meetings
- Ensure all operations are performed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, the Integrated Management System and any statutory laws and regulations
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state, and waste is disposed of appropriately
Day to Day Duties
- Undertake service work as required
- Undertake project work as required
- Prepare and submit detailed reports as required for work being completed
- Attend courses as required to enable site entry for various customers
- Assist in maintaining a clean and functional workshop
- Undertake workshop and tool maintenance
- Supervise apprentices as required
- Assist with bringing other technicians up to speed by explanation of knowledge
- Participate in identifying efficiencies within workshop
- Value add to existing work and promote HEA other services while liaising with customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Trade Certificate
- Computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication and time management skills
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here