Theatre Nurses – multiple regions - 4027
Location: All Regions
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Are you a Registered Nurse working in theatre or with theatre experience. We have multiple roles available to join expanding teams in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, as well as locations in regional Australia. We are looking for Nurses dedicated to providing excellent care and who work collaboratively within a team setting.
Skills and Experience
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Registration with AHPRA
- Proven experience working in Perioperative nursing
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skill
- High level interpersonal skills
- Post graduate qualifications preferred, Anaesthetics, PACU, Scrub & scout
- Must be available to be on call
- Well-developed interpersonal and patient care skills
- Attractive Relocation package up to $10,000
- Further Education
- Career Development
- Work-life balance with low patient to staff ratios
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email [email protected] with your CV or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant healthcare roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: