CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Transmission Lineworkers – NSW
Location: New South Wales
Position: Full Time
We are currently seeking experienced Transmission Lineworkers for work across New South Wales with a 21/7 roster. Base salary of $91,447.20, hourly rate $48.85.
Our client is one of the most recognised energy infrastructure names in Australia, they build, operate and maintain major energy infrastructure assets across Australia. With more than two decades of industry experience, they deliver a wide range of engineering, project management, construction, operations and maintenance services to Power and Gas asset owners.
Role and Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is to undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity transmission networks by the safe and effective operation of associated plant and equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Study and interpret technical drawings, network line diagrams & maps
- Climbing of transmission structures
- Undertake maintenance inspections of electricity transmission networks in accordance with Client/Company Policies, Quality Systems and HSE procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Undertake construction activities for the construction of new Transmission Lines Projects
- Undertake minor ancillary works as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Certificate III ESI in Transmission Overhead
- Construction White Card
- Work at Heights Rescue
- Maintain energised lines
- CPR trained
- Dogging & Rigging licence
- Relevant state electrical licence
- High risk work licence
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and solve problems in the workplace
- Willing to travel and work away from home at times
- Proven ability to work productively as part of a team
- This role with suit a highly motivated and engaging individual who is results driven and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: