CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Utility Surveyor – Limerick - 4879
Position: Full Time
We have an opportunity to hire a Utility Surveyor, in a role for a surveyor company based in Limerick.
Our client is seeking a candidate to work as part of a team of two, assisting a lead surveyor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Based from head office in Limerick
- 8am-16:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Attending sites and completing utility surveys.
- Radars and Electromagnetic Detection Units, to accurately map the subsurface network of various sites.
- Completing GPS surveys of on site findings.
- Liaise with Cad technicians to complete drawings.
- Complete reports on site findings
- 90% of the role based within 90 minutes of head office.
- 10% working outside commutable distance with accommodation and compensation provided.
- €35,000-45,000 Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Phone & Laptop (On successful completion of training programme)
You will progress into a lead utility surveyor, tasked with completing your own projects, while assisted by a trainee surveyor.
Candidates with limited experience, who are looking to progress their careers will be taken into
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: