Work for a company that ticks all the boxes and more
We’re delighted to announce a new recruitment partnership with a prestigious Irish-grown global manufacturer, and are now hiring for several roles, including Manufacturing Technician and Manufacturing Engineer. Live and work in Ireland’s picturesque North West, the ideal place for families. Sponsorship is available for international applicants.
If you didn’t know there was a global manufacturing plant in the picturesque town of Manorhamilton, in North Leitrim, you’d pass it by. But the modern MCi Manorhamilton plant is tucked away there, employing around 320 people and producing upwards of 90 million units a year. The company is a highly specialised producer of actuators and power folds. MCi’s products filter into many aspects of our lives, from folding wing mirrors to optical smoke detectors and the charge-port doors of electric vehicles.
Work in Ireland, be part of a global enterprise
The company has a long Irish history and started in the 1970s as Donnelly’s, making folding wing mirrors. Over the decades, it has pioneered and invented many core automotive actuator concepts, features and functions. In 2015 MCi was purchased by the global Flex group, a diversified manufacturer that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products and in 2023 the company was rebranded to Motion Control International to represent its product range diversifying beyond from its flagship automotive products.
Why you want to work for MCI
- You get to be part of new applications of products, on the cutting edge of what is mechanically possible.
- Personal and professional growth is encouraged.
- Staff love the great team spirit and working environment.
- The company has a strong focus on community and giving back.
- MCi is active in social and sports clubs making it easy to meet people and form friendships.
- The lifestyle is unparalleled. Enjoy all the benefits of the country while being just 20 minutes from the buzz of Sligo and 40 minutes from Donegal, one of Ireland’s best holiday destinations.
- It’s the perfect place for families: safe and close to excellent schools, daycare facilities, and universities.
Current positions on offer
If you have a background in electrical engineering, mechatronics and automation and have high-level automation experience, this is the role for you! Excellent salary and benefits. See more here.
This new role requires a minimum of five years’ experience with equipment automation, software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline. See more here.
To find out more about all available roles, the opportunities and to apply, contact Marc Glennon, email [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our links.
What's in and around Manorhamilton